Bay Financial Partner's role as a Financial Planner is to help you Accomplish Your Goals.
To do so we help you:
- Gather information about your current financial situation, what you earn, what you own, what you owe, and what your future commitments will be.
- Determine your financial goals for the short, medium, and long term.
- Create and implement plans which will ensure that you have what you need to meet both your commitments and your goals.
- Budget to ensure that your financial goals are met and you gain long-term control of your financial situation.
- With the administration and implementation of your plan to achieve the goals that have been set.
- With the periodic review and revision of the plan so as to ensure attainment of the goals.
Please feel free to browse the article below to learn more about this topic.
Retirement planning is a whole separate topic because, by definition, your income no longer comes from you working.
Hopefully you will have investments that will be generating an income but you may have to rely solely on a pension.
Please feel free to browse the articles below to learn more about this topic.
Useful tools to help you with your finances